Karen Jones is a role model for her own brother

According to a recent Citywealth survey, up to 42% of the respondents in the wealth management industry draw their inspiration from family members. Befittingly, Laurence Jarvis, brother of Karen Jones herself, admits that his sister has been a role model for him throughout his career. In an interview with Industry Moves magazine, the Australia based entrepreneur, founder of Fund Operations Network - an events and information company for the institutional investment industry - names Karen as the biggest influence in his life/career: " My Sister, who runs successful international publishing business of her own from London. She's a little older (sorry, wiser) than me and helped me get my first job in publishing. She's always been very generous and encouraging, and I value her insight particularly now that I am also a business owner".

Read the full interview here
https://industrymoves.com/q-and-a/where-are-they-now-laurence-jarvis

Comments